यह ब्लॉग खोजें

Live News

रविवार, अगस्त 22, 2010

Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages, Rakhi Messages, Scraps

Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi or रक्षाबंधन the bond of protection is the festival is marked by the tying of a rakhi, or holy thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The brother in return offers a gift to his sister and vows to look after her as she presents sweets to her brother. The brother and sister traditionally feed one another sweets.
The story of Rani Karnavati of Chittor and Mughal Emperor Humayun is the most significant evidence of this in history. During the medieval era, around the 15th century, there were many wars between the Rajputs, Mughals and Sultans. Rakhi at that time meant a spiritual binding and the protection of sisters was foremost.

When Rani Karnavati, the widowed queen of the king of Chittor realised that she could in no way defend the invasion of the Sultan of Gujarat, Bahadur Shah, she sent a rakhi to Emperor Humayun. The Emperor was so touched by the gesture, that he abandoned an ongoing military campaign to ride to her rescue.

Rakhi SMS and Raksha bandhan Messages

Rakhi SMS Greetings For Brother
Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan 2010”

God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.

Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL…
Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Bhaiya, always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You will never lose me.
I will always be here.
You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure, Wishing you very very Happy Rakhi.

"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."

"Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood."

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.

Sky is blue, feel this hue,my love is for you Bhaiya…always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.

We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

Near of far wherever u r, My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan”

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.

Scroll dwn
if u Hate me
i dont beliv
u’re scrollin
I Hate u 2
Hate u
hate u
STILL
SCROLLING?
.
.
.
But after
our fights
I LOVE U
HAPPY
RAKSHA
BANDHAN

Nazuban se na man se na dard se na gift se ne emailse is baar direct ++++dil sehappy rakha bandhan

Dosti se aaj pyaar sarmaya hai, Teri dosti ne humein jina sikhaya hai,
Kya mange khuda se hum, Woh to khud aaj mere dar par,

Teri dosti mangne aaya hai.

# Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai
Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
Sari Umar Tuje Kush Dekna Hai
I thank God for giving me you as a small sister. Angels of God Protect you from all difficulties. Keep Smiling always.
Oh! God thanks for giving me a sweet Sister. Protect her as an apple of your eyes. Give strength to my sister when she faces any problems. Lets all her sickness, difficulties, tears comes unto me. Give happiness & joy in her life. Till the end of my life I want to be her loving brother, who guide & Love her. Bless her Family & her Future.
Thank You God.


# Within this small interval of time you become part of my life. As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everything. My heart full rakhi wishes to you…
With lots of love.

# Hi da, Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan. This day is way to strengthen the bond between us. On this special day, I think of the days that we have spent together and shared our feelings. I’m so lucky to have a sister like you da. I pray for you, all your dreams and aims come true in this year. Special Rakhi wishes for my most loving Sis.

# Hey Ishwar(God) mai tujhase bahut pyar karta hu,
Tujh par mai apna sab kuchh nyochhavar karta hu,
Par mai apni bahan par tujhase jayada visvas karta hu.

Rasmalaai?
Nope!
Gulab jaman?
Nah!
Let me c..
How bout jalebi?
Hmm…
Nope!
Damn!
Still cant find
anything as sweet
as U.

Happy Raksha Bandhan
Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha, Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha, Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhi bandh do,Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo, Pahale Rupae Hazaar do.

HAPPY RAKHI TO YOU ALL !!!!!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

SPONSOR

SPONSOR
Back To Top